"Dear daddy, no matter where I go in my life, you'll always be my number one man."

Today wherever I am it's because of my father. I am incomplete without him. My father's name is Bishnu Bahadur Shrestha. He is 37 years old. He is role model for our family. He is kind and honest person. He fulfills all my basic needs. He care about whole the family. He always motivates me to become a successful person in future. He works day and night for my better future. A father is a person who has got a sole responsibility than others. My father is hardworking person. My father always teach me to respect seniors and love juniors. He never taught me the wrong or mischievous behaviour. He is time conscious and punctual too.



My father is the best person in my life. He is one of the best father in the whole world. Whenever I am in difficulty my father helps me out with a lot of love and affection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qbasic