my father

My Dad is my real hero because he is the most special person in my life. He is a Civil Engineer by profession. At weekends he loves to play with me the whole day.
During weekdays we work hard & spend maximum time working at his office. He is amongst the top ranked employee of his company & has won many awards for the same. He tries his best to keep our family happy. He works hard to make money for our family. He loves me a lot & always tries to cheer me up whenever I am in a sad mood.Every day he takes out little time for me in the night to acknowledge my day to day activities & problems if any. He is my best friend. I can discuss everything with him without any hesitation. Things that I fail to reveal out to my close friends, I can easily discuss them with my Dad.Whenever I need his help, he is always available for me. He is like a hero to me. He is a funny, cool, adventurous and smart human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qbasic